if you don’t want to do this even a little you are lyinggg
Aww yeah! Look at those beauties! and guess how much they cost?
$13.00 and with plenty of supplies to spare!!!
Okay Step One :gather supplies
1: Party City fang filler beads: 2.99
2. Pencil from home: free
3. Buffer(optional): i had this so it as also free
4.Nail Clippers: also already had these
5. Drugstore Kiss 100 artificial nails(i got the plain ones because they are very close to a normal tooth color and do not require painting): 9.99
6. Thick Nail File from home: free
Step Two: fit nails to teeth
figure out what you want your teeth to line up like(for me i wanted to make them even with my own even though a lot of trolls have uneven teeth)
line them up so you can keep track
Step Three: draw shape
Step Four: use the clippers, file, and buffer to get the shape
Step Five: pour in the beads into a cup of hot tap water and microwave for about 45 seconds
i did not use the whole packet. i maybe only used half?
make sure the beads are clear!!!
Step Six: pick beads out of cup WITH A METAL SPOON and place on the back of nails and mold!
Just do that for the rest of them and your done! the packaging says to let the beads sit till they harden but i am impatient so after i had all the fangs molded in my mouth i VERY CAREFULLY removed them and dropped them in cold water for a few seconds.
NOW HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FANGS/BUCK TEETH/ WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE!
i still have so many nails left over to last awhile and a nice amount of beads to make maybe one or two more pairs
so i hope this helps for us homestucks on a budget or anyone who wants to make some fangs!
something I accidentally discovered today! (I’d imagine a lot of color theory stuff was involved with computer fonts that makes them readable and not all pixelated)
I also use this same method for painting fur like this
EDIT: I also usually use the 4th nib but accidentally used the 3rd for this
how the fuck do legs work i don’t
i have a few feet ones too
i feel like i really shouldn’t make a tutorial bc i have no real pixel experience so this is more of a process example thing !!!!
there is this really nice masterpost of all kinds of pixel things which i would recommend to you if you actually want someone who knows what theyre doing to teach you!!!!!
Drawing Feet and Shoes from 萌えキャラクターの描き方 (How to draw moe characters)
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for my entire life.
Hi, there! I’m back with an extremely short guide to kimono!
Disclaimer: I do not pretend to know everything there is to know about kimono and this guide only covers the smallest fraction of information. What is in this guide comes purely from my own knowledge and research, and I am very sorry if I made any mistakes. Let me know if I did and I’ll fix it asap :). I’m also sorry for the terrible drawing of the girl on page 4(rilly rilly bad) :T
Lastly, these pics are massive! Forgive me! m(__)m
(All of these will be in Japanese. There are lots of pictures so it’s okay if you can’t read it!)
1) Kimono (this is the page I referenced for my drawing on page 4. It is a wonderful breakdown of kimono structure and the artist shows much more detail than I did. Check this link out for sure!)
5) Moar obi!1!
7) Google Japan image search results for ‘obi musubikata’ (obi how to tie)
And that’s all! I hope this was useful for anyone wanting to draw kimono but perhaps having a little trouble with the details :)
puckthebunny’s fiery hair tutorial is so much easier to view and more organized than my mermaid one was, and so she totally inspired me to get my act together with mine~ Here’s the original that was done a few months back for better quality photos: Here!
Just a quick look on how I colored my extensions!
- First color is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue, as this matches up with the bottom layer of my actual hair. This helps to blend the extensions and my actual hair.
- This is where the ombre to the next colors happens. By mixing the first and second major color, it helps to blend them and make them look less harsh. Here is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue and Direction’s Apple Green mixed together in 1:1 ratios.
- The next is just Direction’s Apple Green.
- Another mix! Direction’s Apple Green and Direction’s Fluorescent Glow in the same ratio.
- Then, at the ends it’s just Direction’s Fluorescent Glow.
Make sure to really blend the colors, especially if you don’t want any straight across lines, on your hair/extensions. As you go on with your other pieces (I started at the bottom row of extensions) make sure to clip them in and go from there. I only did one piece at a time to make sure the sections of color matched up perfectly.