This is a side blog! I cannot privately answer asks here. This is just a place to hoard funny things and images.
Most everything on this blog is queued.
*Only thing on this blog that is mine: #Parm Edits.
Everything else is reblogged cause I am too lazy to save images and reupload them myself. Doing that is also a douche move and I dont understand why people do it.
If I reblogged things from you, I either follow you or you posted in #Mass Effect.
Tag Masterlist will take you to a full page of linked tags for your perusal.
Message the user
CURVES THEME BY JFWMTP
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO REMOVE THIS
BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME // © 2012
puckthebunny’s fiery hair tutorial is so much easier to view and more organized than my mermaid one was, and so she totally inspired me to get my act together with mine~ Here’s the original that was done a few months back for better quality photos: Here!
Just a quick look on how I colored my extensions!
- First color is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue, as this matches up with the bottom layer of my actual hair. This helps to blend the extensions and my actual hair.
- This is where the ombre to the next colors happens. By mixing the first and second major color, it helps to blend them and make them look less harsh. Here is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue and Direction’s Apple Green mixed together in 1:1 ratios.
- The next is just Direction’s Apple Green.
- Another mix! Direction’s Apple Green and Direction’s Fluorescent Glow in the same ratio.
- Then, at the ends it’s just Direction’s Fluorescent Glow.
Make sure to really blend the colors, especially if you don’t want any straight across lines, on your hair/extensions. As you go on with your other pieces (I started at the bottom row of extensions) make sure to clip them in and go from there. I only did one piece at a time to make sure the sections of color matched up perfectly.
If you didn’t catch puckthebunny’s tutorial for a flame version, you can find it here: Here! Go check it out!
For all of my artists who struggles with curly hair~!
Yesterday I’ve found two amazing brushes so far for curly hair. These brushes are all photoshop brushes. Trust me if I could work with this on sai I would.
This brush does wonders if you are looking for a super realistic look for your artwork.
*note* It’ll be best if you worked on a darker base for this brush.
This brush comes with two brushes that are great for different types of curls. One is big for more kinkier curls, another has more spirals for looser curls.
Beautifully designed traditional Japanese Kanzashi hair ornaments by Sakae
i’d wear the heck out of any and all of these
maybe all at once if it wouldn’t make me fall backwards
CURVES THEME BY JUSTFLYWITHMETOPARIS // ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2012
I am fairly sure I’ve reblogged this before but I am gonna do it again bc LOOK AT THAT HAIR.