basically, this is all valtyr’s idea therefore her fault. aLL HER FAULT
backstory provided by val:
- this is set in the ults verse.
- tony finds out about a secret weapon greg and fury has hidden away in a secret government facility and goes to investigate
- finds out they’re mini supersoldiers, all under 5-6 years old, based directly from steve and decides that he wants all and greg will have none. he takes all 12 back home
- steve eavesdrops on greg and fury about a missing ‘weapon’ tony stole and goes to visit tony at 2am by slamming him against the wall ooh la la
- by the time steve finds out about this the kids are very attached to tony because he’s nicer than the facility and gives them anything they want - (“here is my credit card”)
- showdown between greg and fury, and tony and steve. steve decides that pros outweigh the cons if he coparents the kids with tony and sticks by tony’s decision to not give up the kids at all ever
- CUE DISNEYWORLD ADVENTURES ETC
- basically it’s just an excuse to have ults steve with babies
- also, they find out that 6 of those ministeves are actually ministephanies with unfortunate standardized military haircuts during bathtime. feel free to guess who’s a girl and who’s a boy! huu huu
GREATEST SHOWDOWN HITS of 2012
Thanks for a great year, everyone. It has been fun making these showdowns for you. Let us look upon the showdowns that seem to have been the most popular this past year and reminisce!
Seriously, thank you for all the support with these little guys. Good times, my friends. Good times.
so my sister and I were watching this gif while listening to Stayin’ Alive and..
i caN’T STOP LAUGHIDNSFAHAH
Basically I went around taking pictures of all the lokis I could find.
The Avengers Pumpkin Push Ins: Captain America
Found this at Target today…
I had to
#that awkward moment when you have nothing in common with eachother other than saving the world
“And they will deem me king on a throne of ash and rubble, as steel and stone bend before me in piety. Instead of petals I will have it rain ember as the realm twists and quakes and burns, and burning it will remain, as bright as my crown.”